Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get Lowe! Get Lowe!

I can FINALLY talk about this!
I have been the liaison between Lowepro (the camera bag manufacturer) and our local San Diego Smug Mug Photographer's Group. For the last couple of months I have been helping organize and lead this collaboration. Lowepro provided us with unreleased bags to test, take photos, and report on them.
About a month ago, 8 of us Smuggies all met downtown to do an Urban-themed photo shoot with the bags. I am proud to say the collaboration was a complete success and Lowepro is thrilled! Today Lowepro officially released the Event Messenger Bag series. Below are some of my photos from our shoot. Thanks to everyone involved!!!



































PS - more great stuff coming up over the next few months with me and Lowepro - stick around  ;-)