Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inspiration

I went to my very first Photographer's User Group last night. I didn't know what to expect - and all I can say is WOW! It's a brand new group that's starting here in San Diego, and being lucky enough to attend the first meeting - I'm taking this as my sign to grab the bull by the, uhm, horns, and take a leadership position in helping to launch this group. I may be making history here folks ;-)

It was extremely inspiring and motivating. We talked a lot about "who you are" and how it relates to your photography. Being true to yourself and your creativity. And knowing that we all have the tools to achieve anything! It's just a matter of taking the first steps. We don't have to know where we're going or what we're going to do - just take those first steps.

As three very wise women once said - "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!" I can't wait to capture more of my creative energies. Be sure to check back here often to see what I'm up to. You can also see more of my photos at my web site: