Thursday, June 18, 2009

Klassy Koala

Have you ever seen a hairless cat? Besides Mr. Bigglesworth? We happen to have one. Her name is Koala. I can honestly say there is nothing on this planet even close to her looks, personality, and disposition. That's why we think she may actually be an alien, disguised in this elaborate costume of flesh and bone, to observe and study us. Then she somehow reports back to the Mothership with super-intelligent and technologically advanced communication methods. Like a cross between Men In Black and Alien. Despite this trickery, I can honestly say, to know her is to love her.

The other day, she was on the window sill as the sun was low on the horizon, creating this perfect dramatic lighting. I'm not sure what she was looking at - it could have been her Mothership, but non the less, I took advantage of the opportunity to capture the moment. In post production, I applied a warm filter and some softening effects. Behold the Klassy Koala!